Guest Room Terms & Conditions
Our prices can and do change throughout the year according to supply and demand. Unfortunately, once booked, rates are non-transferable should a better offer arise. While you may find a cheaper offer from time to time, the early bird will often catch the larger rooms and their choice of dates.
Rates advertised on the site are applicable if booking directly with us; you may find our rates – and be able to book – elsewhere where the prices charged may be higher due to fees payable. We apologise for this.
- Special breaks not available over Bank Holidays and certain dates.
- Offer rates apply to new bookings only and offers cannot be used in conjunction with each other. Limited number of rooms available for special offer rates.
- Bank Holidays at single night rate (except New Year).
- Guests are requested to vacate their rooms by 10.00am on the day of departure.
- Reservations may be guaranteed with a deposit of £50.00 per person payable by Visa, MasterCard, Switch or by post with a cheque.
- Payment can be made by cash, MasterCard, Switch or Visa. Personal cheques will be accepted when accompanied by a current banker’s card, to the card limit. Guests wishing to settle accounts by cheque, above card limits, strictly by prior arrangement.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
- Rates advertised are per room for 2 people sharing a room (single rate/occupancy in single room only)
- Cancellations: Deposits are non-refundable, and are only transferable in extreme circumstances. You will be liable for the whole cost of your stay (less any portion for breakfast) if you cancel less than 7 days prior to your arrival, unless we are able to re-let your room. We strongly urge you to ensure that your holiday is covered by adequate travel insurance, the same type of insurance that you might have if you were to travel abroad.
- The hotel is completely non-smoking. In line with government law and hotel policy no smoking is permitted in any bedrooms or anywhere inside the building. An extra £50 will be charged to your account if this policy is not adhered to.
- There is a small charge of £5 per night for well-behaved dogs, and those that leave any extra housekeeping will incur a charge of £100 as a deep cleaning cost. The only rules for dogs are that they must not be allowed to climb on any furniture, and due to more government legislation they must not be allowed in the dining room.